152 West Terrace , Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8238 5555 | Fax:
869 Port Road , Cheltenham SA 5014
Ph: (08) 8268 0888 | Fax:
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach SA 5165
Ph: (08) 8382 9000 | Fax:
24 Nelson Street , Stepney SA 5069
Ph: (08) 8362 2844 | Fax:
Yaris Cross Hybrid
All-New LandCruiser 300
LOOKING FOR A NEW TOYOTA, THEN GO NO FURTHER!!
Have a trade-in vehicle?
Want to explore finance options?
A professional team member is ready to help!!
(08) 8238 5555
(08) 8268 0888
(08) 8382 9000
At CMI Toyota we are driven by a ‘customer first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock South Australia’s largest range of new and demo Toyota vehicles and are the second largest volume dealer in Australia. With three big locations across metropolitan Adelaide, you can be sure we have you covered when it comes to all things Toyota.
New, demo and used Prius are available at all CMI Toyota locations across Adelaide. Find out more about the Prius range and CMI Toyota below.
Full power, maximum efficiency: Enjoy a smoother, quieter, more fuel-efficient drive with Toyota’s signature Hybrid system leading the way.
• Less fuel, lower emissions: Prius has been engineered to minimise the output of CO2 and other harmful emissions.
• Three driving modes: Power Mode is for the highway. Eco Mode switches to battery power for slow driving on quiet streets. And for everyday driving, Normal Mode delivers total efficiency across all conditions.
• Advanced safety: There’s nothing more important than the safety of you and your passengers, which is why every Prius comes equipped with tried and tested features that put your wellbeing first.
• Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ for Prius: Connecting to your apps, playlists, messages, and calls on the go is now easier than ever for Prius owners.
Packed with the latest innovations, the stylish Prius features a whole host of technology to help you drive smarter.
• Smart Entry and Smart Start: Get in and get going whenever you’re ready, thanks to an ingenious system that lets you unlock and start your Prius while your keys stay safe in your pocket or bag.
• Clever use of space: With the fuel tank and batteries skilfully placed under the rear seat, you can now enjoy even more luggage space.
• Easy parking: A reversing camera comes standard on Prius, providing a clear view of what’s behind you, with moving guidelines on the display screen to help you into tight spaces.
• Enjoy advanced climate control air conditioning and privacy glass - rear side and rear glass.
Providing the ultimate in comfort, Prius i-Tech® features heated front seats and leather accented seats throughout. In addition to, or in replacement of, Prius features:
• Sleek wheels: For improved aerodynamic performance, Prius i-Tech comes with stylish 17" alloy wheels.
• Crucial alerts: Blind Spot Monitor uses radar to warn you when vehicles are hidden in your blind spot, while Rear Cross Traffic Alert helps you reverse safely out of parking spaces by alerting you to vehicles approaching from either side.
• Relax in style: Superior comfort is just another part of the i-Tech’s® package, thanks to sophisticated leather accents and an eight-way power adjustable driver’s seat.
Prius Finance & Insurance
Looking for Prius finance and insurance in Adelaide? Every CMI Toyota dealership employs a team of professional and friendly business managers who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Prius Express Maintenance Service & Free Car Wash
Need an express maintenance service for your Prius? Our ‘While you Wait’ Express Maintenance Service is available Monday to Friday at every CMI Toyota location. This gives you the flexibility to book in at a time that suits you and gives you the freedom to be back on the road sooner. We’ll even give you a free car wash with every service!
CMI Toyota operates the largest Toyota fleet department in South Australia and employ a large team, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, CMI Toyota fleet has a solution which will suit your business vehicle requirements.
The electric motor is used primarily and power store in the battery is used to turn the motor.
Power is provided by the petrol engine in addition to the electric motor. Output is maximised for acceleration.
The electric motor functions as a generator during deceleration and braking to recharge the battery.
Braking at a traffic light, the petrol engine is cut off and the car is brought to a stop. The system automatically avoids idling to conserve fuel and stop CO2 emissions.
Toyota Hybrid’s electric motor delivers torque from the moment your foot hits the accelerator, so you’re always quick off the mark.
Toyota Hybrid seamlessly integrates the high torque of a battery-powered electric motor with the efficient power of a petrol-driven combustion engine.
Thirty years of continuous improvement has ensured Toyota Hybrid engines provide excellent fuel efficiency to help you save at the pump.
The Hybrid battery used by Toyota, requires no
maintenance, charges automatically while you drive
and never needs to be plugged into a power supply.
From 1 January 2019, Toyota Hybrid batteries are
backed by a five year/unlimited kilometre warranty[W1].
Complete an annual hybrid battery health check
according to Toyota specifications during routine
maintenance, and we’ll extend your Hybrid battery
warranty to 10 years.
[W1] The Hybrid Battery is warranted for the 5 years/ unlimited kms from date of first delivery. This can be extended for an additional 5 years with an annual Hybrid health check, as part of normal vehicle routine maintenance. Refer to warranty conditions. This warranty does not limit and may not necessarily exceed your rights under the Australian Consumer Law.
[G3] Actual fuel consumption may vary depending on driving conditions/style, vehicle condition and options/accessories fitted. Source: ADR81/02 combined.
[H7] Vehicle weights/mass/volumes and dimensions are approximate and subject to individual vehicle variances. Vehicles should be individually weighed and measured before fitting any accessories, towing or designing any compatible trailer/caravan or otherwise using the vehicle in any way that depends on this value.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
Thanks for your enquiry, now get your personalised rate and weekly repayments on this vehicle.
Your repayment information will be listed alongside all our vehicle stock as you browse through the site.
See how Toyota Access can help you buy your new, eligible demo or Toyota Certified Pre-Owned vehicles from Toyota Finance Australia on Vimeo.
You're probably familiar with interest rates but it's really the comparison rate which tells you everything you need to know.
A comparison rate gives you a better picture of the real cost of your car loan. It includes both the interest rate and fees relating to the loan (excluding government fees and charges), reduced to a single percentage.
152 West Terrace , Adelaide
(08) 8238 5555
869 Port Road , Cheltenham
(08) 8268 0888
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach
(08) 8382 9000
24 Nelson Street , Stepney
(08) 8362 2844