152 West Terrace , Adelaide SA 5000
Ph: (08) 8238 5555 | Fax:
869 Port Road , Cheltenham SA 5014
Ph: (08) 8268 0888 | Fax:
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach SA 5165
Ph: (08) 8382 9000 | Fax:
24 Nelson Street , Stepney SA 5069
Ph: (08) 8362 2844 | Fax:
Yaris Cross Hybrid
Everyone aboard benefits from luxurious appointments including deeply cushioned seats and a spacious cabin providing ample legroom and effortless access with the walk-through aisle between the rear rows.
At CMI Toyota we are driven by a ‘customer first’ philosophy and are highly regarded for delivering an exceptional vehicle purchasing experience to all of our valued guests. We stock South Australia’s largest range of new and demo Toyota vehicles and are the second largest volume dealer in Australia. With three big locations across metropolitan Adelaide, you can be sure we have you covered when it comes to all things Toyota.
New, demo and used Granvia are available at all CMI Toyota locations across Adelaide. Find out more about the Granvia range and CMI Toyota below.
A new level of quality in a people mover: From the outside, the Granvia gives you a strong presence on the road. On the inside, Toyota have considered every detail, to create a spaciously appointed interior to keep a modern family comfortable.
• Recline and relax: When it comes to comfort, it's not just the front seats that get the VIP treatment. Individual chairs in the rear provide roomy personal spaces, with quilted leather accented seats in the Granvia VX.
• Keep connected and in control on every trip: Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ will keep you connected by voice-control.
• The power to move you: The Granvia comes with MacPherson struts and multi-link suspension, providing outstanding ride quality and cabin noise levels. To improve fuel efficiency the Stop & Start system automatically stops the engine at traffic lights or in congestion and restarts as soon as the brake pedal is released.
• Advanced Safety: The Granvia comes with a 5 Star ANCAP safety rating (2019) to provide the safety you expect in a well-appointed people mover. Plus, every Granvia comes fully equipped with Toyota Safety Sense technology for added protection.
Available in 6 seater or 8 seater option
A family car filled with multimedia and Toyota Safety Sense (TSS) features for more reassurance on every trip.
• Keyless entry: The Smart Entry and Smart Start System lets you unlock the door, get in and start the engine, all while the key is in your pocket. For those times when your hands are full, extra touches like this make all the difference.
• Parking sensors: The Granvia comes with front and rear parking sensors as standard to make parking simple, with on-screen guides to help you.
• Toyota Safety features: Blind Spot Monitor & Rear Cross Traffic Alert (BSM + RCTA).
Available in 6 seater or 8 seater option
Next-level indulgence including powered adjustable chairs with in-armrest storage, and 7 USB ports.
• Digital rear-view mirror: Driving with a full load of passengers can be tricky, especially when you can’t see what’s behind you. So the digital rear-view mirror on the Granvia VX is linked to a rear camera and gives you a greater field of vision than a standard glass mirror.
• Reversing camera and Panoramic View Monitor (PVM) with front and rear parking sensors.
• Blind Spot Monitor and Rear Cross Traffic Alert (BSM + RCTA) and digital rear view mirror with auto-dimming and Panoramic View Monitor (PVM).
• Quilted leather accented seats with 8-way power-adjustable driver's seat and 4 power-adjustable Ottoman Captain's Chairs.
Granvia Finance & Insurance
Looking for Granvia finance and insurance in Adelaide? Every CMI Toyota dealership employs a team of professional and friendly business managers who can assist you to arrange personalised finance and insurance solutions tailored to suit your personal or business needs. We also offer Toyota Access which offers you flexibility, certainty and assurance when buying your new vehicle.
Granvia Express Maintenance Service & Free Car Wash
Need an express maintenance service for your Granvia? Our ‘While you Wait’ Express Maintenance Service is available Monday to Friday at every CMI Toyota location. This gives you the flexibility to book in at a time that suits you and gives you the freedom to be back on the road sooner. We’ll even give you a free car wash with every service!
CMI Toyota operates the largest Toyota fleet department in South Australia and employs a large team, who combined have over 50 years of experience with Toyota products. No matter how small or large your business, CMI Toyota fleet has a solution which will suit your business vehicle requirements.
[†A] $238 per week is available on a Toyota Access Consumer Loan to approved personal applicants of Toyota Finance to finance the purchase of a Toyota Granvia VX 8-seater (Crystal Pearl and Black Accented Leather) Automatic, 2.8L Diesel as you have selected above. Offer excludes business, government, fleet and rental buyers. Driveaway price of $68990 (includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance, dealer delivery and stamp duty), less a deposit of $3000 with 35 monthly payments in arrears not exceeding $1027 and a balloon final payment (equal to the GFV) of $31809. The GFV is current as at 26/02/2021. Additional interest charges accrue whenever a balloon final payment option is selected. Based on an annual percentage rate of 0.72%. Total amount payable $67755. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Offer valid until 28/02/2021. Toyota Finance reserves the right to change, extend or withdraw an offer at any time. Comparison Rate of 1.90% is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000.WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536. The Guaranteed Future Value (GFV) is the minimum value of your Toyota at the end of your finance contract, as determined by Toyota Finance, subject to fair wear and tear conditions and agreed kilometres (up to 45000 km) being met. Please speak with your Dealer for more information.
[DI] Best efforts have been made to ensure accurate availability of vehicles and customisable vehicle configurations. Please contact the dealer to confirm vehicle location and availability for date of intended visit.
* Drive away price shown includes on road costs. For Brand New cars this includes 12 months registration, 12 months compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge, stamp duty and metallic paint (where applicable). Vehicle weight is calculated using the TARE weight. For Demonstrator cars the recommended drive away price shown includes the balance of registration, compulsory third party insurance (CTP), a maximum dealer delivery charge and stamp duty. The drive away price shown is based on the dealership location’s postcode, and on the owner being a 'rating one' driver aged 40 with a good driving record. Please note that your actual drive away price may differ depending on your individual circumstances (including, in NSW and QLD, your choice of insurer). Accordingly, please talk to your local Toyota Dealer to confirm the price that is specific to you. Statutory charges are current as of today.
Approved applicants only. Terms and conditions apply. Toyota Finance is a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
[F3]1.9% comparison rate available to approved applicants of Toyota Finance to finance all new & demo Granvia models (build dates up to December 2020). Offer available for Private, Bronze & Silver guests only. Offer ends 28/02/2021. Maximum finance term of 48 months applies. Terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Toyota Finance reserves the right to change, extend or withdraw an offer at any time. Ask your dealer for more information. Comparison rate is based on a 5 year secured consumer fixed rate loan of $30,000. WARNING: This comparison rate is true only for the examples given and may not include all fees and charges. Different terms, fees or other loan amounts might result in a different comparison rate. Toyota Finance, a division of Toyota Finance Australia Limited ABN 48 002 435 181, AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 392536.
You're probably familiar with interest rates but it's really the comparison rate which tells you everything you need to know.
A comparison rate gives you a better picture of the real cost of your car loan. It includes both the interest rate and fees relating to the loan (excluding government fees and charges), reduced to a single percentage.
152 West Terrace , Adelaide
(08) 8238 5555
869 Port Road , Cheltenham
(08) 8268 0888
150 Beach Road , Christies Beach
(08) 8382 9000
24 Nelson Street , Stepney
(08) 8362 2844